View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 04:23 PM   #20
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Al Gore sued by over 30.000 Scientists for fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I agree that chopping down trees and destroying our earth physically is a good idea... I also think that humans are making the earth sick...
However... Al Gore is still a hipocrite...
He lives in excess... just the opposite of the message that he is preaching...

It is a natural cycle of the earth to warm up... we have nothing to do with it... You should really look into what David Icke has said about the Green movement...
I've listened to him. There is a thread of truth in some of what he talks about. But he has some beliefs I have trouble with:

Quote:
In 1999, Icke wrote and published The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World, in which he identified the extraterrestrial Prison Warders as reptilians from the constellation Draco. They walk erect and appear to be human, living not only on the planets they come from, but also in caverns and tunnels under the earth. They have cross-bred with humans, which has created "hybrids" who are "possessed" by the full-blooded reptilians. The reptiles' hybrid reptilian-human DNA allows them to change from reptilian to human form if they consume human blood. Icke has drawn parallels with the 1980s science-fiction series V, in which the earth is taken over by reptiloid aliens disguised as humans.
There are groups that attempt to control the course of history ie.
Quote:
The New American Century
(the Bush era was a result of this group)

Link:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/

But these groups come and go. People who take over for the preceeding leadership will inevitably have a slightly different slant. To think that they would have a consistent direction or goal over the centuries is difficult for me to believe.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote