View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 01:00 AM   #7
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: My reality is beginning to shift and so am I.

Hmmm let Me see...

For Me...

Ears

> Pops - Cracks - Whisles - Buzzes - Tones in both Ears - Not always one or the other (It varies and can be both at times but not often).

> Usually preceded or followed by either an Epiphany I have had or just before them. Seems like DL's to Me...

> Left Ear was only portraying a certain Sound Range and then It cleared up recently and suddenly. Was only able to hear High Pitch Sound range in the left ear for the Past two Years while this was occurring. Still hear the same noises I was before except now I have normal Sound range back again in both Ears.

Eyes

> Vision sometimes Clouds out with Vibrations of everything being Energy - Sacred Geometry, Symbols and Vivid Colours. It comes into My Vision partially and moves throughout My Field of Vision as if It was alive until I have to sit down because I can't differentiate between 4th and 5th D in My Vision.

> Doens't matter If I close one Eye and then the Other. The Effect is shared by the Field of Vsion and is not Eye specific...

> Eyes have changed color from a Dark Brown to a Golden Brown...

Body

> Aches and Pains as if Bones and Cartilidge are changing or mutating/evolving under the Skin. Not all the time but occasionally and in places that are unusual like for instance Middle of the Forearm - Both of them - A few days ago. My Cheeks a few months ago...

I don't know - You tell Me. The last two years have been a Trip for Me and its only heating up it seems...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote