View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 09:38 AM   #87
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why making God unfashionable never works..

[QUOTE=14 Chakras;240072]What does it mean to be fully enlightened? If All is from the One source, then if I'm fully enlightened to that reality, that I truly AM an extension of my Source which is the infinite, then should I not at the very least, be able to do the works that Jesus did only greater works than these should I BE able to do?

I suggest, we realize, there is always MORE, and some teachers help us climb higher, but should we become dependent on teachers or teachings outside of ourselves, we can never surpass them. Full enlightenment to me, means knowing that I AM the eternal student, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to those who are as children ~ always learning, always BEING MORE
end quote

Dear 14
That is exactly it.
Hawkins dosent look for followers and im not one he is just more than I at this moment in time. You could say he is further up the mountain and is showing me and others a fast track to be more than I am at this moment.
Enlightenment is a well accepted condition in spiritual terms, and they, the mystics do see oneness literally.
When you have read his books in depth then the value stands out.
If I want more then I listen to some one who has more, not talking about it, but being it.
The books explain why few are enlightened and that is changing rapidly.
There is nothing that you have said that Im not in harmony with 14 it just a question of the way we express ourselves. Hawkins is saying similar to you.
Enlightenment may at some point in time be considered a kindergarten of spirituality because there is always more.
God is transcendent and inament Therfore he is in me and in you.
We are the totality all of it, we just havent had subjective experience of that as yet.
The Mystic has.

The Higher Self the God in me has healed people.
Its a question of levels.
I am aware of what Chris is saying and doing and many times I laugh but he (me) is fun to have around.

Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote