View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 08:36 AM   #21
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help with facial skin cysts of oil glands needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
This thread appears to be another "fishing trip" to gather just what it is that we (the awakened ones of afvalon) don't know!

I have an attitude tonight, so be it! I'm riding the wave of acceptance, this too will pass.

ForCryingOutLoud... how long has the internet been around... it's not like information is hard to find these days!

It just amazes me how many people are sucked into tyring to save another with what they just don't phuckin' know!

I am utterly exasperated and sad tonight about the entire state of Avalon and the World!...

Quit trying to fix something that you don't understand. Just WHEN might "we" uncle.............. just why am inviting others to pipe in to tyr and remedy my attitude... geesh I say as I hit the "send"....

deep sigh
Hi Moxie,

The internet has been around for a while, but outside of Avalons awakened ones quite frankly there are so many conflicting views (even here too..) that finding out healing methods which are natural and don't involve the surgeons knife. I got the answer I needed with the earth clinic (I've been on here since the start AND I've not heard of this website so I'm glad I posted the message.

I've been down the healing road and I understand quite a little already and know if it is mercury toxicity there is no way what so ever the NHS will diagnose this as an issue! Alyona is slowly realising this, but this needs to be her realisation not mine, I know already.

From the natrapath we've seen he suggests she has mercury toxicity poisoning from earlier in life vaccines and viruses have cause her body to be toxic. She is taking Lygols and corrella tablet for this.

I do hope you're feeling less stressed and in a better mood today

ps being Russian and still learning English her ability to search for info is reduced and as I can't read Russian I have to do the research. Well I don't have to, I want to.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote