View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 09:25 PM   #348
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hello Bill,

It has been a while since we last communicated. The last time we communicated was when I was a Mod for Avalon. I hope things are going well for you. I have always respected you and your work. I look forward to seeing more positive productive interviews with you and Kerry.

With so much going on we could chat about unlimited possible events and paranormal activity. For example, I am very aware that I am a Starseed born on a gateway day. Much of the information I receive comes from my higher self in a higher dimensional reality. But let us beam down to Earth and get to some good topic discussions.

I am always doing research on Earth history and our origins. I have been dabbling in the Anna Hayes material. I find Anna Hayes very interesting and full of knowledge and wisdom. If you haven't already, I recommend you watch her videos on Youtube.

Have you ever considered doing an interview with Anna Hayes? If you ever did, that would be an astonishing interview. But be warned that lady is packed full of information. She talks kind of fast. And maybe you should consider playing a leading role in the interview process. That would be an interesting twist.

Are you aware of an ET force coming in to clean up our mess and rid the planet of tyranny? If so, you can PM me. We don't want to scare the folks here. Or you can just say, yes or no. lol

There is much activity going on with the vortexes appearing along with many reports of ufos. Are many of these sightings coming from Earth bound Humans? What is your opinion?

Have you seen the video of the Brazilian man reporting that the Pleiadeans landed and were testing for dimensional frequency readings to make a golden path appear to a portal? This is a rare video... hold on...

It is an older video but I vibe with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHcChdKWh-M

My connection with the Pleiadeans are quite strong. So if you have any information regarding them please share.

This is good for now. Like I said I could go on forever. I hope you and Kery have a good holiday Season.

Peace,
Kevin (Suriel, Surial)
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote