View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 08:35 PM   #96
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Well... has there been any public announcements of this site now? Has any reputable archeologist been out there yet?

Just curious.
i better keep this short, as this is the second time i have tried to post a reply. no archeologist has visited the site, nor do i expect them to until the conscious work we are doing is completed.

it has been a while since i updated everyone, and i apologize for that. the updates are of great importance yet we cannot speak of them at this time due to the nature of the work.

since my last update i have had two well known people offer information about the site, and both of the ladies validated my own intuition and understanding of what exactly this site really is, without speaking to me about those things in advance. this is where everything went to a whole new level.

if you read ancient history, especially when there is involvement by off-worlders, a deeper understanding within yourself arises. where did the fear of god first make it's appearance in our collective DNA. the why, when, how doesn't really matter if you can somehow assimilate that into THIS moment, and give yourself an opportunity to overlay that dream. to do that, you must know that YOU are god, you are everything, and that there is no separation. by practicing the action of this awareness, we can REALIZE this truth.

there has been constant supervision of us terrans here for all time by ET races. some of those races brought their beliefs that were based on their own awareness to gaia, and others attempted to clean it up after they had achieved a higher spiritual awareness. it is the exact same thing we are doing right now, is it not? this is of great importance to understand. there is a wheel in motion, and we all have a part in how it spins. every single person, plant, animal, and element.

this site is so much more than we can even imagine, and that is a beautiful thing. please keep lofty thoughts and love in your hearts.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote