View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 05:30 PM   #86
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
I don't think it is lye leaching stones because it would have to be laying down and the "face" stone looks rounded so it wouldn't be practical for that purpose, at least in my opinion.

I'm doing a lot of reading about the ant people that helped the Hopi every time there was a earth change. We are in the fourth world now. This is a story of the end of the first world. It talks about humans forgeting how use their powers.

"Said Sóyuknang, "You will go to a certain place. Your kópavi (vibratory center on top of the head) will lead you. This inner wisdom will give you the sight to see a certain cloud, which you will follow by day, and a certain star, which you will follow by night. Take nothing with you. Your journey will not end until the cloud stops and the star stops.

So all over the world these chosen people suddenly disappeared from their homes and people and began following the cloud by day and the star by night. Many other people asked them where they were going and, when they were told, laughed at them. "We don't see any cloud or any star either!" they said.

This was because they had lost the inner vision of the kópavi on the crowns of their heads: the door was closed to them. Still, there were a very few people who went along anyway because they believed the people who did see the cloud and the star. This was all right."

Here is the link to the entire story which, to get my point the "ant people". They are the ones under ground that let us come stay with them during earth changes. Interseting. The "face" could be an ant? Ants could be "greys". I think I better do some reading I'm getting carried away.

http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Le...orld-Hopi.html
that website is a wormhole cosmic. keep it coming. it is all relevant in some way.

hugs
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote