View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 08:20 PM   #46
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Hello and welcome Agenta,
From what decree was it made to release your information?
You are aware of the doings of the governments of this density within the Gaia yes?
These workings and yours are not the same.
Have you been given a decree to proceed and face?

Hello sunny one with the energy of exhuberance.

The 'decree' was not implemented on earth, but what you may term the edge of the 10D universe. I am only partially aware of the government agendas, but am well informed about the agendas behind the agendas.
The nonphysical agenda behind the fiscalizers behind the illuminated ones behind the governmental instutions behind the military-polito-religous organisers behind individual exponents to be more precise.
I am not an agent nor a doubleagent for any clandestine operation on any dimensional level.
I remain an unknown quantity even to the highest echelons of the fiscalizers and this shall remain so until December 2011 in relative appropriations.
As I have no dealings whatsoever with any control structure on the planet, except some obscure identifications common to most; I have been given no decrees to face or do anything by such operators and structures.

May the ferromagnetic basis in its monopolar diamagnetic exclusion allow you to continue to simplify the levitation mechanics of supercooled superconductors.

Anubis