Thread: North Carolina
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 03:55 AM   #52
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: North Carolina

Hello,

My partner and I are in Tallahassee Florida. She is from Vance county NC, and we have pretty much decided we want to be in the Ashville NC area in the future. She is a retired radiological technologist (x-ray tech). I am a college grad with bs in marketing, management and sociology. I am also a trained blacksmith / Farrier, have gardening, building, and natural energy knowledge. I also have 4 children from a prior marriage who may or may not move with us depending on when we leave here.

We would like to create relationships with those in the NC area who are also light oriented and have a servants heart. I am not interested in a religious commune or political gathering, but more those who believe we need to walk in love, generosity, and positive energy.

We have been limited in funding this past year and are working to improve that situation. We have gathered supplies for emergencies, and I plan to focus mostly on earth friendly structures, irrigation, and food storage / gardening. I am also interested in natural healing, and spent the last 20 years focusing on energetics and have taught meditation and energetic workings.

I would like to hear from others of like mind, and possibly plan some meet ups.

Thanks,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote