View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 01:38 AM   #62
historycircus

Default Re: David Wilcock's Forum is Censored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Chi View Post
After seeing this thread i felt i should post. I wasn't going to say anything even though it was eating at me a little.

I too like most of what David has to share. But he is incorrect about what he said about DRUNVALO MELCHEZEDEK. I know Drunvalo fairly well, for i'm a facilitator for the MerKaBa mediation the way Drunvalo teaches it ... there are many many other ways but i tend to resinate with the way Dru teaches it.

David said that Dru put in his book that in 72 some was supposed to happen and never did. WELL THAT IS SILLY and just not true since Drunvalo's first book didn't come out until 99'. I have Drunvalo on video explaining what did happen in 72 and it was HUGE. Its way to detailed to get into here but on one of David's phone calls to Kerry and Bill he says this about Dru and its just so far off the truth.

SO I TOO have to say .... hey what's the deal here?!?!?SC

If I have learned anything from Avalon, it is that negativity is something that, at the very least, we must overcome; but at the very worst, we must understand.

And, you ask the question. Which means you care. Which means you already are ahead in the great game.

Last edited by historycircus; 10-12-2008 at 01:53 AM.