View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 11:25 PM   #40
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Many heads of companies are resigning unexpectedly!! Why??

I think it is important to look at the "proof in the pudding" that's being provided. We all know that our sun is not what it once was in terms of activity, we all know that earthquakes have increased significantly since 2000 and in intensity, we know that Yellowstone went 52 earthquakes over the yearly average in 2009, and at 1,0003 now. We all know that the US has been getting record snowfall for the past month, and that there are islands sinking as we speak, planetary changes occuring, and violent disruptions in our magnetosphere.

I say all of that to conclude that rather the Mayan Calendar indicates positivity or not, pole shift or not, if John Jenkins investigations is sufficient enough or not....The proof that's in the pudding is sticking out like knuckles. I myself believe in and will project positivity as much as possible throughout whatever occurs, and beforehand, but despite all of that....I personally will not assume that I am safe, warm and cozy when there is so much writing on the walls.

Please keep the company exodus postings coming and keep the eyes on peculiar behavior from ALL whistleblowers, websites and supporters during this time.

thanks
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote