View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 06:29 PM   #35
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Many heads of companies are resigning unexpectedly!! Why??

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Haha yea and then we will welcome them back with open arms after they left us to die

I've an Insider Friend thats a Hybrid. Hes often said to Me - "C'mon - I can get You into the DUMBs and save You."

I've alway told Him that My Task was to come and Stand and that when They come back up out of the Bases thinking They can start over - That I and other aspects of Source will be there - Sitting on a Hill - Chillaxin'.

To explain further - The Dynamic between Us is that since at the Oversoul Level - We All Incarnated to play the Polarity Integration Game as Avatars and Learn - He a Negative Being and Me a Christ Conscious Being - That it will eventually be necessary to rescue Him as well from Annihilation as that was Our Agreement to start off with before We All Incarnated here into this LOM (Level of Manifestation).

No one gets left behind unless They desire to be. The Veil can complicate this, but once a Being is confronted with Oversoul Knowledge - That tends to change quickly...

His side is playing the Heavys and Our Side is restoring the Balance They usurp. While They slide more into Separation - We slide more into Connectedness. All part of the Plan - Redemption is always given...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote