View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 07:45 AM   #24
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who owns The Bank of England...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
I'm trying to find the link of who is pulling the strings on this world wide financial collapse...
The answer here is also the Rothschilds. I'm sorry to repeat myself, but the documenatry The Money Masters explains it all in detail. The're have been al lot of financial crises or even collapses, and they were always orchestrated.
The market goes up and goes down, and they explain it to us, in school, in the media, as if this is noting more than a natural business cycle. But in reality it's always planned, man-made.

This is how it works.

First of all: remember the central banks or not owned by the state, the people; they 're owned by private bankers, mainly the Rothschilds.

When they make it easy to obtain money, money gets plentiful, economy lives up, grows. This you could call the sowing faze.
Then when they make it difficult to obtain money, money get scarce, economy falls down, market prizes plummet. For those in power, it is the time they buy everything they want.
This is the harvest-faze.

It's ugly in itself. But still more ugly is the fact those in power know in front when which faze will occur, since they are on the helm. So they handle with precognition (is this the right word?), something that is forbidden for all others. But not for them. So they always are prepared for what is coming and so they never loose anything. On the contrary, they always win, no matter which faze.

In history they have battled with US government, presidents. Each time they've lost, they felt they had to punish the people. Eight times the power has gone from government to the Rothschilds and back.
The Rothschilds finally obtained the power in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act. Since then nothing changed.

Break this power would mean you take back their power to mint money, to make or destroy money. It would also mean you would have to end the fractional reserve system.
Now we have a debt-based economy. This enslaves people. Money should serve people, not enslave them.
But it is to late to break their power. After almost 100 years with no barrier obstacles it has grown limitlessly.

Quote:
Dont the Rothschilds go much further back than Napoleon? I think they do. Im pretty sure. Its all about the bloodlines, not always a name.
Well, yes. In a way...
Mayer Amschel Bauer who changed his name to Mayer Amschel Rothschild lived from 1744to 1812. He didn't live to see the end of Napoleon.
Now, Bauer was a goldsmith. How rich he was, and how well connected, is not very well known. But he certainly was not poor. And he must have had good connections. For instance, he managed al his sons into the function of bankdirector each in another country. And then he also managed to make his daughters marry other bankdirectors. Only when you have power, are very well connected, you can do such thing.

I repeat to recommend you to view The Money Masters documentary.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote