View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #294
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

Although it's of each individual 's responsability to raise himself up as a conscious being working as a team of like minded people focusing on the same purpose will create a greater impact than to work by own's own. If we consider it a desirable thing for the society to change and progress than we must be open enough to accept these changes that take place within her and be a motor of these changes. It's is not a matter of throwing away the society at large but rather to reflect on it , draw conclusions from experience and give it a new stirr .We have arrived at that marvellous point in time where a conscious choice can be made to live anew would we want to . The current society has evolved to a point of introducing so much pressure in our individual lives that we tend to forget who we really are and what we are here for . What is so special about these current times is that despite the burden we carry on our shoulders awakening is taking place . Imagine there was a city where people would eat organic food everyday, where children would be raised with a good sense of spirituality and wisdom , where you could work less and have more time to share with your relatives and friends, where there was no criminality and people from the youngest to the oldest could live harmoniously with each other in respect of mother earth and all living things .. where would you go ? These " cities " can be build and then one can become two and so on until the entire earth is a decent place to live in. In the same way as one radiant individual is of benefit to his immediate surroundings, one radiant community will be of benefit to a much wider spectrum.
I may not come back here after this incarnation but I would love to leave behind me the premises of a better world for those who follow me to live into .

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 08-09-2009 at 03:00 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote