View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 01:19 AM   #27
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Don't think your getting a savor with Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
MMMMM... mmm! ... SAVORY!

Well, folks. Sorry to say that the world is not completly black vs white, Illuminati vs non-illuminati, good vs bad.

There is much grey involved, especially in world politics: Personal alliances, egos, factions, sub factions, sub sub factions, sub sub sub factions... you get the picture.

Obama is the real deal...He will save this country from being catagorized as a rogue superpower that needs to be dissolved. His running mate is chairman of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations- an "illuminati" group in some regards). Biden is a "white hat." Yes, Biden has ties to the Roth faction... but the "Rocka-fella" faction is now completly NAZI controlled and has officially lost their f***ing minds in Luciferainism/manifest destiny/dark hyperdimesional manipulation.

The world doesn't change in a day... there are very smart people in these hidden orgs that DO NOT want to destroy the world.... Do not want to enslave the populace. Where do you think the whistleblowers come from? This is not a fairytail with clearly defined good and evil. This is real life. Nothing is black and white... Not you, not me, NOBODY on this 3D plane.

Obama is a 32nd degree mason... (he HAD to become one in order to become a senator... and LIVE). The Illuminati doctrines do not begin until the 34th degree... and up to 46th degrees.

"Proof" of Obama's nature:
If one could visually read subtle energy bodies, one would be astounded at what surrounds Obama at all times. Obama has orbs (yes, orbs)consisting of 3 primary colours (red, blue, yellow) circling around and through him at all times... I have never seen this before on any normal human. HE is primarily "green ray" which signifies unconditional love. He has had this orb phenomena present since he was an infant; perhaps it is protection from assasination offered from higher realms/dimensions that "see" that his positive influence and "service to other" nature is sorely needed at this time; during the Cycle's Cross.

Conversly, Bush's "aura" is silver and spikey (mental instability and mind control present). McCain's "aura" is grey... ALL humans that are not under "dark" control (that I've seen) have at least some rainbow colors present... at least red through yellow, even if they are "muddied" and small. McCain is LITERALLY not the man he used to be.

The reality of subtle energy bodies is fact. They can be quickly found inside and around the body if one has access to a college physics dept with a MES (Molecular Emissions Scanner). Many traditions teach this skill of visually seeing these currents of energy. Most, if not all, animals can do it (it ain't fear they're "smellin'" its what they're "seeing"). It is the most basic psychic skill... many people are able to do it from birth. ANYONE, I repeat, ANYONE CAN LEARN IT. Too much time on computers, cell phones, plasma screens (or any technical aperatus emanating a strong EM feild) directly affects one's energy body and abilities. The PTB understand this and exploit it. Part of the plan is to keep people ignorant and oblivious to their own birthright, which IS these abilities. The other part of the plan is to bombard their senses with BS music (embedded with destructive hemi sync frequencies, etc), technology (gizmos and gadgets that literally fry one's energy body) and distractions (mainstream competitive sports, alcohol, psychiatric drugs, shiny trinkets, status, cars etc)... weakening their energy bodies and shortening their attention spans.

The result of 60 years of this PTB modus operandi manipulation: the current USA... and the "I'll put ah boot in that ass" mentality. The creation of the ubber ignorant "non conforming" conformist. Give me convenience or give me death. Sheer evil genius.

Obama will take many steps in the right direction.... and he is sooo savory!

That was very interesting Accipiter Phi...I'm curious...did you find yourself a "Molecular Emissions Scanner" from a physics department to scan the Candidates"s auras or are you naturally gifted with this talent to see Auras? Quite an interesting revelation you have presented and the gist of what you say rings true.

As a Canadian I too have heard many of Obama's speeches on the tube...when he was nominated as the Democratic Leader I was carried away by his oratory zeal and passion (reminded me of the old days when JFK and Martin Luther King were alive)...thereafter I became sorely disappointed with him when the recent Georgian crisis erupted overseas as I learned than that he had men supporting him in his party who were definitely of dubious character than once again my respect and reticent admiration for him is on the rebound and escalated once more...
So I am not surprised about his aura...just as I am not surprised regarding McCain's/Bush's auras who also had men in their party who contributed to the conflict in Georgia.

Savor Obama even though he is not the Saviour!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
Kick at the Darkness until it bleeds Daylight...Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote