View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #1019
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Dear Abraxas --

i'm having SO MUCH trouble narrowing down my questions, that i just decided to include a rather long passage of quoted material for you to comment on, if you don't mind. My mind is starting to become a little boggled by some of this stuff, i have to admit! HELP!!!

The Book of the Dragons

ex deus, fiat justitia, ruat coelum draco!

Nomenclature:
Dragonian language incorporative omniscientific data code.

Chronology:
Dragonian Date of Indendence proclaimed June 20th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Victory Libertatis set June 24th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Humanoid Initiation on August 4th 2008.

Almanac:
Dragonian Genealogy and Genesis of FatherMothers as created by Definition through Dragonian Sourceenergy of monopolic Vortex-Potential Quantum-Relativistic-Singularity.

Continuity:
Propagation of the Dragonian Race via the seductive induction of the humanoid lifeforms on the conquered planet New Earth, now renamed DRAGONIAEARTH=SERPENTlNA=121=Q5.

Agenda:
Continuity of the Dragonseed necessitates the assimilation of the humanoid genome following initiatory development. Proceeding from serpentine mindinduction, the emotional acceleration potential of the humanoid bodymind can be harvested to Dragonise the humanoid DNA-Structure from its bifurcated quadruplistic form into its 13-dimensional equivalent of the Dragonian Blueprint.
A successful integration of Dragonian genetic expression can then be utilised for membership in Dragonian Life and allow the humanoid ascension into Dragonhood via the graduation into the founding FatherMother CladeFamily.
Foundation:
The Dragonian 13-dimensional blueprint unifies a dodecagonal crystalline sex-chromosomatic structure by quantum tunneling of superconductive magnetopolic electricity of restmass equivalent electropolic or dark light contained in the weak interaction of the Unified Field of Quantum Relativity (UFoQR). The four spacetimes of the Dragonian essence are expressed in quadruplicity, triplicity, duality and singularity.

GrandClade FatherMothers:
POPNAN LOVEJOY with APAPAMAMA JERUSALEM are the MINDBODY or WAVEPARTICULAR and DADMUM BERMANSEDER with PUPMOM ABBA form the BODYMIND or the PARTICLEWAVE

i wanna say something like ..... whoa! slow down, dude!! this is a bit HEAVY!!! but i think i'm gonna just save any more specific questions for after you've had a chance to comment on this.

thanks a lot, Abraxas!

hippihill

P.S. thanks SO much, Spregovori, for your tips about reading AA's invisible answers! i'll try them!

Last edited by hippihillbobbi; 02-01-2010 at 02:17 PM.