View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #11
franciejones
Banned

Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Franciejones,

I get a kick out of your saying, others will not like you for saying this. I feel that way all the time myself but my need to know is far greater and I am putting my ego aside to get to others views. I think its sad that anyone of us should feel we have to keep our views to ourself. I am going to speak my mind to get the answers I want. Ego isn't part of my consciousness any longer.

But, I am curious as to why you felt this way ? Not to argue with you but because I want to understand something I might be missing. What part of the interview did you feel he was misleading about ?

I happened to hear a David Icke interview last week and he mentioned some of these very same things. Regarding the way the world is being divided up between the different leaders. It was exactly as Dr Deagle indicated
I understand your question completely and appreciate you asking for my opinion

I will say that I do not really think he is misleading. I think he is a "storyteller" which is a polite way to call him a liar. I think he grabs bits and pieces of other conversations and then clumps them in with some "bible-speak" and off he goes....

I know that so many people here and on other forums are highly intuitive and empathic. I have this same knack and use it constantly. I rely on that most of the time, but in this case I think (IMO) that it is so blatant that he is just spinning his spin. I also have always thought he was/is out to make money.

Did anyone else notice that he said folks would need nutra-whatever-it-is he sells?

I have met so many "salesmen" that will use someones weakness/fear (i.e. his diatribe with the holy stuff and the scary nuclear stuff) in order to procure an audience of scared folks who will click "payhere" and "subscribe" to a show or whatever the case may be and it really makes me mad. It is a diversion afterall...and guides a person to fear...but yet he says "don't be afraid"...conflicting to say the least.Also, I have never believed that he is as "educated" as he claims to be. He can barely pronounce the names of states and certain common words...Not to mention the fact that he claims to be a provable descendant of Moses or someone equally silly....its just one of his acclaimed (according to him, not me) credentials.

Just my two cents.

Regarding the part where you said-"I get a kick out of your saying, others will not like you for saying this."

It is true that people can get attacked for something others do not agree with ..I have made that unfortunate mistake myself in the past and hope to not repeat it.

Anyway, I hope I made sense...
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote