View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 06:21 AM   #434
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Id like to apologize to those who have been waiting to get the other half of this info.I have created several post and lost all data, due to the speed of this site. So posts by post we will unveil this secret, starting with what is said to be one of the oldest summerian stories in the world. The story of king Gilgemesh.

King Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh is described as being 2/3rds divine and 1/3rd human.

He and a friend, Enkidu, set out on a six days journey to the Cedar Forest, where "they will slay the Guardian, Humbaba the Terrible, and cut down the sacred cedar tree, and achieve eternal fame." Gilgamesh succeeds in killing Humbaba and returns to his city of Uruk. There the goddess Ishtar wants to marry him; but Gilgamesh refuses. In an act of revenge, Ishtar sends down the Bull of Heaven to create chaos in the city. But Gilgamesh and Enkidu kill the Bull of Heaven. Now, Gilgamesh and Enkidu have slain Humbaba and the Bull of Heaven. As a result, the gods decree one of them, Enkidu, must die. Gilgamesh is devastated by the death of Enkidu. He rebels against human mortality and determines to find the secret of eternal life.

Up to this point in the story, the characters have been influenced by their desire nature. The goal of illumination within Taurus is to make the shift from a value system that seeks to make its mark upon the material plane, to a value system that strives to accumulate eternal treasures in heaven.

So grief over the slaying of Enkidu sends Gilgamesh on his search for immortality. He hunts for and finds the only man known to have attained eternal life, Utanapishtim-the survivor of the Flood. Utanapishtim explains to Gilgamesh that he attained eternal life as a result of obedience to his personal god. Utanapishtim provides a test to ascertain Gilgamesh' qualifications for immortality. He fails the exam. In the end, Gilgamesh immortalizes himself by carving his story on the wall of Uruk. His search ends in defeat because Gilgamesh has not achieved illumination. He remains the Hunter for immortality, depicted in the skies as Orion chasing the Pleiades within the constellation of Taurus. Thus, Orion signifies the one who seeks illumination.

Utanapishtim is the one who new the Secret to eternal life.

Utanapishtim turned 360 degrees is Miths Pi N U = Myths Pi and You

The cult of Mithras was the cult of Ra's Myth

The Cult of Mithras were depicted in old statues as conquerers of the Bull Taurus.
Every moment that passes by ,i realize that so many stories that are fed to the masses, are all based on MYTH.

The Kingom of heaven is a Myth Story based on high eternal and internal truths.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The goal of illumination within Taurus is to make the shift from a value system that seeks to make its mark upon the material plane, to a value system that strives to accumulate eternal treasures in heaven.
Taurus
Tau means mark = Marketing

Toys R us Kid or Calves = Toy story Woody the Cowboy as in woody for erection, or res erection of faith ie Peter the Key holder.

Kids as in Kid = Kidnapped = rest = AscenZion
Tau is the red eye of the bull ,in the forehead, the mark of the initiate. The seal of god in the four head.

<< 2 Corinthians 12 >>
King James Bible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth) 4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities. 6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

<< 2 Corinthians 12 >>
King James Bible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2 I knew a man in
(N) = 14 Christ) above ( a dove) fourteen = 77 years ago = 23 = 5, (whether in the body, I cannot tell, or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth) 4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.= Cow 5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities. 6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I (forbear= draco the dragon that wipes out the third part of man), lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.
The power of attraction comes from Taurus. This is the Mark of the Material plane. this was all done on purpose to Ntrap the masses into materialism

The fifth Element, the ether in the center of the Hand of the Hamburger helper. The Mark of the Heavenly Plane in the fore head ,at the pineal gland ,and not the hand of the materialist.

Taurus is also Tourist , as in travel
(E)XP Travel for land mark creations. When you get ready to take flight, it is the Ground crew that gets everything ready. Well i'm not part of the Ground Crew.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-11-2009 at 09:03 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote