View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 10:32 AM   #104
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

OK here is my rant about pa2

Seems pretty obvious to me that it's about control. You only have to read the rules to see that

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/announcement.php?f=62

This is my favourite

Quote:
Any discussion of a product or service for sale, or of a website designed to sell products or services, is forbidden, even if you do not directly profit from such a discussion.
So if you find a site offering a good price for a water filter etc you are not allowed to share it with your friends, worst than that you can't even talk about it.
WTF is that all about????

I still don't understand the word censor. You can say bum, ass, bottom but not ar$e.

We are here because the world we are living in is going trough massive changes and yet we are being treated like little kids.

Quote:
Everyone joined this forum to discuss OUR material, not to hear others showcase theirs. Members who insist on promoting / showcasing themselves, their own websites, philosophies, products, services or other unrelated teachings will be unsubscribed.
Does this mean T3J will not be allowed to talk about his dowsing?? And who is OUR???
Did Bill write this and wants us only to talk about his interviews?? Oops on the new forum I wont be able to mention his name unless it has been ok'ed

Quote:
1. TARGETING INDIVIDUALS
1 Posts should not be directed to any specific individuals such as Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy or any specific witness unless a discussion has already opened. We advise you to direct your comments, questions and concerns to the group, so anyone may answer you. This promotes community discussion rather than individual confrontation.
I think who ever wrote those rules needs to rewrite them and bear in mind that the forum belongs to it's members, with out them they will have no one to control.

Hey don't worry the NFO will take care of us

Hey if anyone wants a new job there are always vacancies for traffic wardens

Last edited by Swanny; 03-18-2010 at 10:37 AM.