View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 01:36 AM   #153
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Abraxasinas: I was hesitant to ask before, I admit an expectation that you may not be allowed to answer specifics like this:

1) Please comment on Ra and the "Law of One". It has been an important work for me and is a framework that helps me in my thinking and is a useful guide.

2) Similarly please comment on the work "The Cosmic Doctrine by Dion Fortune". I read this failed to understand it, but it changed me somehow - like a trigger.

3) The same question applies to the "Readings" given by/through David Wilcock (Ra) and made available in Audio format. They had a transformative effect on my consciousness. In addition to any general comment on this that you can make, I want to specifically know if the vibrational qualities of the sound conveyed anything different to the bare syntax and semantics of the words used.

4) One of the motivators for the Avalon part of the forum was the works produced by George Green - The Handbook for a New Paradigm. It would be great if you could comment on this work and its accuracy at this point in time, since it has been quite a few years since it was put onto print.

5) How many Ra fragments are incarnated on this planet at this current time

6) I have often wondered since reading the Law of One, if I might have any vibrational relationship with Ra, and I am inviting you to comment on this and the nature of it as you are able

7) I sometimes feel that I am not doing what I am supposed to be doing. What did I forget to do? Are you allowed to give me hints?

8) With reference to the "veil of forgetting" spoken of by Ra - is this is the cocoon/egg that helps the planet do all the hard lessons for the ongoing benefit of our brothers elsewhere that you spoke of earlier?

9) In respect of non-infringement of Freewill - are you bound by the same constraints as Ra when Ra was giving the Law Of One work ?

10) Why did you pick this forum?

I hope that isnt too many questions. I am very pleased you are here and open to Q&A - it is a nice thing to see on this forum.

Thankyou

May we all be blessed, guided and protected by the love and the light of the one infinite creator.

A..
Sure Anchor and a true anchor you are, a lighttower for the ships stuck in the fogs of the seas!

1. Ra and the Law of One is one of the best channels of the times past. Edgar Cayce is a wonderful ambassador of Thuban at the timespace he was engegd in.
Another very good channel, especially as forerunner for the now manifesting 'membrane physcis' is Jane Roberts/Seth (but because the 'science' is so pertinent, the spiritual data on history, especially the New Testament is almost 100% disinformation - why? because the polarity must be maintained UNTIL its maximisation allows triggering in inversion as minimisation - ergo unification in oneness}.

2. Dion Fortune and the Theosophists and then Steiner and Schauberger, Russell, Reich and then on to Sheldrake, Lovelock and Penrose; all are very valid exponents in the calibre of 'The Law of One'.

What they all do, is tap into the universal superpotent archetype of the holistic monad (scientifically espoused by Newton, Leibniz and Spinoza in the Infinitesimal, the Monad and the Essences) - and then attempt to translate the older 'often very convoluted language' (as say Blavatsky's and even earlier found in the Dead Sea Scrolls) into then more 'modern' terminologies.
So the criteria is simple; whenever you encounter holism, blending yin and yang and attempting to harmonise the 'light' and the 'dark', then the Quabbalistic Tree of Life and the 'Knowledge of Good and Evil' of the Mirror of the Kabbalah is becoming invoked and the 'highest guardians' are automatically invoked on the reader's quest to find the keys to truth, gnosis and wisdom.

3. I would fully support David's works on his 'psychic attunements' as this part of his work (not his physical singing or some of his superpositions and conclusions regarding his data base) is indeed the legacy of Edgar Cayce; who is seeking a physical presence in this realm for the time of the transformations.
Allow me to state clearly here; that David Wilcock's selfID with Ra is correct; but that you are as much Ra and the author of the Ra material as David is. This statement only appears to be selfcontradictory from the perception of the separated individuality and disappears say in invocation of the Jungian collective consciousness perception.
The longitudinal waves of sound as pressure-rarefaction changes require a medium for its propagation; whilst its transformed state of transverse electromagnetic waveforms do not. This then becomes the transmutation of sound energy into light frequencies using phenomena like the piezoelectric effect and on a higher level (of David) the multidimensional amanifestations of sound and light.

4. George Green's vision is that of a true 'seer' and he has filtered the 'truth' rather succinctly. As with all 'channels' from the disincarnate to the incarnate or the 'dead alive ones' to the 'living dead ones'; the data will and must be FILTERED through the perceptions and words of the 'seer'.
Then the difference between 'good' and 'bad' seers bnecomes how 'spotted' they are as the Mirrors for the transmitted data.
There was only One 'perfect' such mirror; perfected after a 'baptism', which allowed the human ego of a tripartite consciousness (waking-sub-siper) to transform into a unified superconsciousness. This then became a WARPTIME in the human history from December 24 AD to April 32 AD.
George Green's 'Mirror of the Soul' say; was 'in the footsteps' of that of the Galilean and so of a pristine quality.
I recommend him as a gnostic of the highest calibre in intent and principle.
Some of the detailed interpretations are, as always and necessarily, a reflection of the time of the transmission.
Finally the Council of Thuban in a sense extends the vision of George Green.

5. The incarnation is ongoing but will be 1 in 50,000 when the Gaian populus has reached 7.2 billion in 2013.

6. You are Ra, SHOULD you be able to modulate the frequency of that archetypical selfstate into harmonisation with your personal individuated frequencies of spaceawareness or consciousness. This process is none other than the Cosmic Christening - the eating of the Lion, instead of being eaten by the Lion (of Judah) {Revelation.5.5 and GospelofThomas#

(07) Jesus says:
(1) "Blessed is the lion that a person will eat and the lion will become human.
(2) And cursed (anathema) is the person whom a lion will eat and the lion will become human."

7. You WERE not doing what you should have been doing, because you were searching for missing data.
Consider to watch a movie: Star Trek - The Motion Picture (the initial film).
There you will encounter the NATURE OF GOD and the 'Game of Life' and the present situation on the planet.

Once you have found the missing data, you will know, just as George Green says, that YOU have written the script, but then you have become lost inside the movie, not remembering that you have created it. Of course there is a purpose for your 'forgetfulness', namely a grand awakening and the rendering of the (Lonely) Oneness a Manyness.

8. Absolutely. The aliens are learning from Us and waiting for Us to remember enough to allow contact on many fronts. With Us here I mean, the bilocality of Gaia WITH Thuban for example and not local isolation and distinction.

9. FREE WILL is inviolatable by all dimensions, even the 12th cannot ever violate the 'Free Will' of ANY sentience.
The great confusion about 'Free Will' derives from the FACT, that God=Oneness=Unity=ONE FREE WILL... and ALL 'Free Wills' are part of God's Free Will. So whenever anyone realises its kinship and FAMILY with God; then the question becomes a non sequitur. God's Will is your will and there is no difference anymore.
But of course to reach this kind of selfawareness requires the unified consciousness and not the tripartite obscuring one; iow the human ego must evolve into a 'divine ego' of understanding there is one Father and one mother and this fathermother is YOU, both in disincarnate Oneness and in Incanate Manyness. This is the Brosisterhood of the New StarHumanity ready to become galactically engaged.

10. I've known about PC for a long time and have followed the developments. Especially I noticed the relative inability of the founders to make penetrating usage of the powerful information given by James of the Wingmakers and their relative ignorance about the true meaning of Unification. This thjen became plainly obvious in the Greer Interview and I reacted to this and decided to join this forum to:
1. Further the scientific aspects of the wingmakers data
(It is my position, that James of the wingmakers is waiting for the extension of his work and that his anonymity does not serve the higher agenda as he envisages)
2. To publish a quasi-public 'face' yet remaining in the shadow of the anonymity, which is solely for the purpose to NOT engage personality issues BUT simply share and provide free information for anyone able to 'digest' some of it.
3. To answer Q and A in my capacity to further expand and promulgate the 'Wisdom of the Ancients', who are Humanoid Dragons as its archetypical label.

Thanking you for asking and allowing me to answer.

Abrax