View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 12:27 PM   #17
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please stop the **** about subscription and money

I find it totally ridiculous that people here are crying like little babies about the whole subscription thingy.

Avalon and Camelot are by no means the only sources of good info out there. They are not even anywhere near the highest sources of info where one can learn about the real truth.

If you do not want to pay money for what I consider to be low-level information, then by all means move on to other forums or explore other alternatives where you can learn about the universe.

You would have to be pretty immature if you think the universe revolves around the paradigm as outlined by Henry Deacon or St Clair's words.

For eg, David Morehouse has been an expert in remote viewing for at least the last decade or so. Now this guy is a legit ex-CIA whistle-blower having worked in the CIA remote viewing department for a decade or so.

Why haven't Camelot or Avalon seek his views about the possible future? Instead they focus on fools like Deagle and St Clair? And Camelot/Avalon actually have the gall to call themselves "one of the best spiritual awakening forums out there?"

LOL

I don't even know what is more ridiculous.

The fact that you have to pay to "interact" in a supposedly "best spiritual awakening forum" or the fact that you have idiots crying that they have to pay $1 a month to "interact" in the "best spiritual awakening forum".
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote