View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:31 AM   #22
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

If majority of active members here ask for these boards to continue ( these very boards ) , is there anyone to take on the Admin function from Bill Ryan , perhaps ?

I feel people want to continue here . There should not exist any logical or legal reason for these two boards to be closed , there are over 6 thousand people taking part here ( not all are active allright ),
but then, people, rise your VOICE please if you have one,
else be the sheeple to be safely guided to your new house.

If you are all just waiting for what Bill and Kerry will make ready for you , you will get it.

And to the owners , please don't take my words wrong, this is not attempt for anarchy, but an opinion.

It does not dismiss the need for Avalon 2 either. Avalon 2 may be the very clean place for Bill to discuss with people, for more clarity and courtesey and consideration,
it might be looking sterile at first , but it will attract posters and interest .

But allow me to think that 6 thousand people may have also right to think that they are CO-CREATORS of this place .

Both may well continue besides each other for undertermined time till they serve their purpose.

The schism was not created by present membership as far as I am aware .

If majority wants this place to continue, then we need to do something about it .

I will be disappointed if no one is able to oppose.

Thanks for attention

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote