View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #104
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

I've steen it, i've lived it And my life has been torn up because of it. It's my story it's what I learned and it's what's been arogently freely given to me. Sorry if it doesn't agree with your experience however it is mine ,guess what I might still have 1st amenent rights at least for a minute.

Ministry of health Ukraine has the numbers and quarter million in hospital beds with Drs. and nurses dropping along side with them from black lung virus the new version swine flu.

Believe what you want but by these numbers does give cause to worry.

And from what I've seen and experienced I know it's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I'm sorry if my posting upsets you, Karen, but the real cruelty is permitting this deliberate and unrestrained fear mongering go unchecked.

Saying there is a deadly illness in a part of the world which needs watching, is one thing, if you can back it up at all, but to then scream that it's somehow evidence that we're being replaced, and our souls used as spaceship batteries, and that some monstrous nightmare Jesus is coming to kick us back to the stone age is just plain

How does that connect? Again I'm sorry if pointing this out seems cruel. I don't mean it to be cruel to anyone. I'm just pointing out fact. There IS an elephant in the room.

Is there anything wrong with giving poor lil timmy his own place here where he can fear monger to his hearts content where it isn't all over the first page you see when you visit the forum? Several others with a willingness to post nonsense storms have been given their own threads to give the balanced users some space, more or less free of this sort of garbage.

The law of attraction is real and works. providing a free ticket to fear monger is not part of the solution, it's part of the problem.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote