View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 09:56 AM   #3
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

What I am doing is exosimg the truth , they shouldn't have murdered aall my realitives, they shouldn't have braggd about it they shouldn't have told me al that I know , if they would have left me and my family alone I would know nothing

Try debunking or discrediting this now, if you love your family Like I loved mine then take my information and put it up everywhere because it's all true all of it.

It's a secret society of aliens who can replace us and they already control mainstream news.

It's odvious or we would know about the quarter of a million dieing in the Ukraine right now.

If you have any value of your life and all that you love and your human then take my threads and expose them everywhere or quietly await your seat on gumderson steels railcars to take you to a deathcamp near you.

They shouldn't have killed all that I love they shouldn't have wiped out my bank accounts and they shouldn't have screwed me out of my life.

If your human spread this information all my threads put th up everywhere, because there is no way a quarter million lay dieing and not one magor news service is carrying it.

Everything I have written they bragged about openly and now they are doing it , 4 million have this virus I'm Ukraine in a few weeks if will be everywhere and if you took the swine flu vaccine you have been given a death sentance, yes I hope this scares you I hope this scares you into action and you realize before it's too late in order to preserve mankind you have o expose them or wait for some of your loved ones to get kidnapped and repalaced and then you then all ofyours will be screwed like they mercelously killed off all my realitives

what scares them the most is exposure.

It's us or them and they are well underway to getting rid of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I don't think there's a nice way to say this, but I'm going to say it anyway:

I think you are pushing an agenda of fear here and it's not doing anyone any favors.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote