View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 05:01 AM   #27
Nebula

Default Re: Reptiles and Grays and Giants, OH MY!

Here is a perspective: By english definition, Earthlings are terrestial, so anything outside of earth is exta-terrestial, meaning not of from earth or originated outside of earth. Flowing with that thought, depending at what time period you look at, in the distant past prior to any lifeforms being on/inside the earth, we are all extra-terriatial beings/entities. Something or someone outside of the earth created/brought life here, and that's just on the physical/3rd density level. On the Etheric/Soul/Spirit level(s) we are all connected to everything in existence.. the ALL.

Now look at this day and time, alot of humans tend to view aliens/et's as just being greys, reptilians and some way other stuff and not acknowledging that the vast majority of ET's (extra=terrestial) beings/entities are of humanoid structure/mode, most of them looking like you and me. I believe this to be one of the many deceptions upon the human race.

Point is ET's/Aliens etc are a reality, not a myth, story, ufology, conspiracy and such. We once were ET on this planet at some point in time, but we have forgoten. Its time to wake up and remember! We got to look closely at ourselves on new levels from the outside in and inwards-out. From small to giant to greys to reptlians, we are all connected. Question is: are you agreeable or disagreable; are you for others or for self.

Last edited by Nebula; 11-30-2008 at 05:19 AM.