View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 06:07 AM   #24
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What are these stars blinking different colors?

Hey Jenn, I don't think that is any glitch in your camera, I see some other lights outside of the main bright white orb & that kinda tells me something is not of the norm. Just look @ my profile pic, that is a pic I took of an Amish girl in NYC while boarding a greyhound bus & the screen on my camera phone spiraled into blackness b4 I took the pic & when I saw that I just said "F*** it!" & then took the pic & that's how it came out. That is not a glitch, there is some reason for all of our very abnormal & unusual occurrences in all of our lives. Even those who are unaware have had many experiences that are not of this world or just not of our normal/conditioned perception of this world. We all chose to come back to this here & now in this infinitesimal cosmos for a reason to shape our existence that we all (being everyone who volunteers to exist) want to manifest into a learned & whimsical reality without any more negative & repeated timelines. I want to tell everyone that this has happened b4 with mistakes & no success except for learning from our repeated mistakes & I do believe that this is the timeline where all of our past experienced & learned souls have all now got to its cooperative point of wanting to experience this nexus of universal transformation 1 more time to finally get it right so we (being the entire entangled universal grid of civilized societies) will finally be able to see & create beyond this transformation of consciousness @ this exact time/space nexus we call NOW! In actuality, if I had been coming back to the same planet & same timeframe to correct & learn from an evolutionary action by us billions of times over (that is over-exaggerated but I think you know the picture) then I would talk to SELF which has created this for some very comprehensible reason & get every potential 100% resolution & then pick the one that will be the most adventurous & exciting to be part of & then go with it. That is what I feel we are all experiencing for fun & enjoyment & growth, all @ the simultaneous time. I'll give you an analogy of what we are experiencing --- you keep on falling off your bike while learning to ride it & then you finally look yourself in the mirror & say to yourself I will learn to ride this bike no matter what but could you give me some pointers cuz I know its you that is not allowing me to learn yet because I am not ready until I finally realize that it is me that doesn't allow it, so do you got any pointers? I have volunteered to come back to this locale & time to help out humanity that we all created because of love of SELF, we are SELF separated to unique individual expressions, & if you think that you are separate from all then you might finally realize the opposite of that logic once you die & come back a billion more times while being stuck in this 3rd density that is what all beings have had to experience but they finally wised up & that is what all of us are experiencing @ the same time but @ different levels of density. I do not know what I am or who I was, but I do not believe that I was anything beyond source, which is what I would love to see that everyone finally realizes, we are all that is. Point blank, we've been everything & we'll be nothing & everything in every now & every then, simultaneous, til the very end of eternity, which by every comprehension means 4eva. LUV you to think 4 SELF cuz that is only way to ascend into everything.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote