View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 12:35 AM   #84
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Learn to become a Remote Viewer HERE

Hi everyone,

I want to share some links with you . You can choose to listen/view them or not,
I’ll give a brief description of them, saving you time whether or not you want to click on them.

The first one is a talk show (Dave Ross Show)
A little girl named Aries was interviewed and she does Remote Viewing live on the show…
She is one of many children that attend CSE (Children School of Excellence)
Where part of their day is CREATING THEIR DAY/REMOTE VIEW.

I wish they had a school like this in my area when my children were young.
Hmmm… I really wish there was a school like this when I was young!!!!!

I could only imagine what I could of done if we had been taught this info when we were babies?

Here is the link with JZ and Aries

If this link doesn't work out for you, please let me know

http://www.ramtha.tv/audio/ross.asp

Second One:

Now for anyone wanting to see Remote Viewing and Telekinesis. You can click on the link below this page and will take you to front page with 5 DVD boxes…just click on any of them, and they will pull up and you can view students doing the remarkable., at least I think its remarkable…

http://www.ramtha.com/

Third One:

book "Evolve your Brain" by Dr. Joe Dispenza.
his site: at www.drjoedispenza.com

-Dr. Joe Dispenza has spent decades studying the human mind-how it works, how it stores information, and why it perpetuates the same behavioural patterns over and over.
In the acclaimed firm WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW!? He began to explain how the brain evolves-by learning new skills, developing the ability to concentrate in the midst of chaos, and even healing the body and the psyche.

Also, Dr. Joe has been a student of RSE for well over 20 years…

I hope this helps or gives some hope to at least one other person.

Blessing….ISIS
ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote