View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:51 PM   #103
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Fred,

You are using pretty sharp and insulting words here. It is very easy and shallow way to answer you the same way, but I will answer you with respect, although you are not respecting me anymore, as I saw in your post.

I bet you are quite emotional as most of us are here, even though you are insisting on pure "facts". And, as you can probably see, it is all about emotions. And it is good to be like that, I find them most precious characteristic of the humans. It is not "snivelling" as you say, because if you do not understand, showing emotions is a courageous act: to show “weakness” exactly were somebody very "tough" will interpret and ridicule them in a considerable cruel way. And all of this while a flood of crocodile tears are in front of you, exactly at the front page...floating toward Avalon2.

I really apologize that I didn’t see there is personal page for members, but as somebody told you, I couldn’t log on to see everything there, since I was not invited. (It is interesting that this morning, after last night posting of this thread, I saw invitation to join Avalon 2 in my e-mail. Quite interesting. Thank you for the invitation, Gareth, I will think about it).

As for the guidelines, I am staying at my point that they are to rigorous and too many, and can be misused in many ways to shut up different opinions or critical approaches. I am standing on this point, not only because of rules itself, but mostly because of what was happening here last weeks, when so called "hard hand" made a massacre on this forum. I understand the reasons - orders were given and must be executed.

You, Fred, pretty much insists on the fact that Avalon is owned. Sure, we know this, but do you really know who made Avalon to be such a great place? The members, their love and dedication. Until Bill do not realize that Avalon is beyond his (and Kerry`s and admins and mods) personality, there will be not much followers, and there will be problems. This kind of people here does not like "bosses" and "hard hands" to cut them as infantile. They have responsibility, integrity and dignity and, you know what - THE COURAGE in their hearts to show their disagreement. THIS is what makes Avalon a beautiful and great place to be, and all this days I am proud to be part of such a group of people. They do no care so much will they be invited to Avalon2 or not, because they love truth and freedom most of all. If you believe me, this is great "capital" and potential for Avalon.

And also, do not judge them for being present on The Mists of Avalon. Try to understand first why they are there. They love each other, they just want to be together, not divided. With all mistakes.

I know there are some hidden poisoned serpents here that are using this big arguing and polemic for their agenda to destroy Avalon. I am noticing them, it can’t be proved, but they will succeed only if Avalon becomes highly controlled forum, I am sure about this.

Now, I would like to ask you this. Who are "the two-faced, back-stabbers and their uncanny ability to kick a sick dog in the stomach, when it isn't looking...", as you wrote? You need to answer, if you are honest, and if you have "facts" about it.

Is that me? Did my opening post looks like that for you, and inspired you to write such cowardice, without names? Is that Mudra? Or Greybeard? Or Jester Terrestrial. First, they have no knifes, they have swords of truth, love and freedom in their hearts. Don’t you understand that you are showing a totalitarian way of judging, Fred? Didn’t you understand who is making all this upset and mess on Avalon all this days, with posting nonsense threads, banning, irritating people?

So, do we have right to be emotional and to ask what Avalon2 will be like, after all of this? As I stated, I would like it to be great success, but there are too many elements that make us to be suspicious, and to ask questions. We all love Avalon; I know you love it too, very much - but WHY IS NECESSARY TO BE CLOSED, if we all love it so much? Why? Why only by invitation? Why you are invited, and somebody else not? Who is making criteria? What are criteria? WHAT is criteria itself, if you understand me. Too many unanswered question, my friend.

Finally, I would like to think all of this is a kind of great catharsis for all of us. I hope there is a way Avalon to rise again even stronger, even more important and more influential, together with Camelot.
But, stop divisions! Rise up oneness! It’s our way.

I once again apologize for misunderstandings.

With Love and RESPECT.
Thank you for you wise words Oliver.
You took a great stand my friend and demonstrated you can speak from your Heart.
As Always .

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote