View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 03:13 PM   #1
doctorz
Project Avalon Member

Default Time travel made in Quebec

Hi everyone,
Im New here my name is Francois, president of the research group known as Timenomore, i come to this forum as a reference by someone who visit here regurlary and she told me its a very open minded forum where i could find some help in my research maybe there is some people who know more than we do so you are welcome to share your knowledge ( this is what i am seaking)
here a little more about timenomore and me ,
we exist since 2004 and became online in 2005 , http://timenomore.tripod.com/,
Our field of expertise is temporal effect and its effect on human (aka time travel) we been studying this since this date as i work hard to form a group of individuals than have sufficient skill to help me build a functionning temporal displacement machine , we have study time and its effect on human under all aspects possible and we came to 2 conclusion,
1; time could be a frequency perceive by the human consiousness
2: time can be affect by a small gravity field that vibrate to a low level frequency
this could also affect the human mind so one who use this would need training to endure the stress of this frequency
on this please visit my website it tell more than just word on what we do , and we are always looking for passionate individuals that are fascinated by the strange and supernatural
thank you for your time and attention
cheers
sincerly
Francois
doctorz is offline   Reply With Quote