View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 07:08 PM   #84
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CONTACTEES! a place for anyone who has been affected!

When I was a kid I saw 2 UFO's. One looked like it landed in some fields about a mile away but when we (kids) investigated it the next day there was no sign.

Another time another one, from the same direction, seemed to hover quite high over some fields at the end of our street. 2 orbs came out and hovered over a lamppost by me and my mate Terry. We were about 10 years old and going home from playing out late. The orbs were red and orange or red and green (my memory of so long ago is blurred). I remember being kind of transfixed by it. We snapped out of it and went in. The orbs stayed over the lamp post.

CONTACTEE

I have already posted part of this in contactee and would appreciate any help with regards to this type of rare Alien. Anyone else seen it? Know what it is or called etc?

I'm 12 years old and in summer break I was in a bad car accident where 3 weeks later I briefly died (written about here. Bottom of page www.barronbourme.blog.com ). It was getting very close to Christmas and I was recuperating at home in the living room. Its around 8 pm and the lights were off in the living room. Rare event in itself because me Mum hated watching TV in the dark. Anyways both me parents have fallen asleep as the 3 of us watched TV. That was also rare to see both of them crash out in the living room. I'm watching the box and something catches my eye at the back door to the garden. It's a little ugly bleeder. Half scared the shyite outta me. He was about 4 feet tall, slightly hairy, pointed ears and a very wrinkled face. The wrinkles were generic rather than old age. He was also wearing a hooded cape or gown. Brown in colour and the material looked sack like.

freaked as I was I called me parents in a low soft voice. The little fellow was trying the back door to get in. Parents stayed sleeping so I virtually shout "Look". They didn't awake. I'm like Oh **** and pull some covers over me head for about 2 seconds but I couldn't resist the urge to look again to see if it had got in.... Nothing there.... gone. I shouts me parents again but this time the wake up. Of cause they said I was dreaming but then the 10PM news came on. 2 hours had elapsed in 2 seconds.

It's this single incident that brings me to sites like this. On this link, pause it at 22 seconds, is a very crude drawing of the type of thing I saw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nqU1RYoO8A except mine wasn't so hairy but had more wrinkles. Any info on this little bugger would be well appreciated...cheers.

One last sighting I had was about 20 years ago. It could have been the stealth bomber but why on earth it would be 100ft over houses here in the UK is a different matter. Late evening about 10pm at night this thing that had odd navigation lights caught my attention and crossed the path of a car I was in. Fricken big thing and only seen it for about 30 seconds. Triangular in shape without any noise.

Not seen anything since.

Last edited by SteveX; 02-08-2010 at 12:45 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote