View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #17
powerviolence
Unsubscribed

Default Re: Important Chemtrail Observation

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
It's getting ridiculous, Uncle John, I do so relate to your frustration.

After years of working very hard exposing this means of genocide (and I do think that is essentially what the final effect is meant to be , albeit many pronged) I have come to the conclusion there is no way to reach the predominantly mind controlled human. They seem to have no receptors for unpalatable truth. Even people who know about chemtrails seem to be willing and able to put it all on the back burner . I just don't understand this. Time is ticking and we are reaching saturation point. It's like tolerating a murderer living in your basement, attic more like.

What part of chemtrails , its function for HAARP facilities , elf /emf assault , (which is very very bad atm, i can hear it) morgellons, fibromyalgia, heart disease from barium overload, fungal issues causing rampant cancer, etc etc are people prepared to tolerate? I am talking about the people who KNOW. There is also a very high likelyhood the Haitian EQ was a directed energy occurance and I don't say this lightly because I know stuff happens, it's not all conspiracy.

The sad thing is here in Blighty, we have no sky anymore, it's near impossible to show anyone the trails without a background of blue. Not that most would respond.

I agree they are most likely drones, too, but plenty of humans know what is going on.
Alex Jones at one point said he would make it his top priority... yeah right, he's too busy dissing Avatar right now, must be the pope told him.

We have to get those planes out of the sky, it won't happen without YOU,
and BTW, they have really stepped up the pogram. Are people just going to take it? Seems like it, its internet chat at its best. I hope people get mad enough to break out of their comfort zones and make this a priority in your life off the net.
The meek may well inherit the earth but let's make it an earth worth inheriting by maybe not being so damn meek . Why not be mad as hell and not take it anymore? At least its a plan. Nobody is going to save us but us. period.
Like I mentioned in another thread, I developed a chronic pain disease with no cure, out of nowhere, and I'm a healthy young person... Now I'm not saying it was caused by chemtrails, but I have been sprayed nearly everyday for the past several years, so just putting that out there.. my anger towards chemtrails is unexplainable, what I feel when I see them, everyday I step out, I just feel so ****ing angered, like "why are they doing this to MY sky??", they make me feel really down, anytime I see one I immediately feel at unease, like I need to go back inside, like I can't be out there while the chemtrail dissipates and descends on me.

I know what you mean about other people not caring, but what CAN we do? even those who care.. and to me its baffling how they can put these DISGUSTING massive trails all over the place and people just don't care.. at least the ones over here are really close to the ground most of the time, so they look gigantic, and really 'in your face', I know for sure a lot of people notice them, but nobody knows what they are/what to do. I have a feeling the sheeple know something's up but probably think it's "for our own good", I definitely see lots of people pointing at chemtrails and commenting on them. At least me and my group of ppl are fully aware of them and we HATE them, but what can we do to stop them? I can't even envision a way of stopping them other than with missiles to shoot down those ****ing planes, it's like attempting to stop any other illuminati program.
powerviolence is offline   Reply With Quote