View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 05:49 AM   #19
no caste

Default Re: Join together and remove the Greyling abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
The input is most appealing and i give thanks to all who have generously contributed here.

One question i have is this: what is your opinion on the motive of these visitors?

Again, many thanks to all.

Macros
hi macros - Now this question of yours is kind of funny to me, since I've been mulling your thread for a few days. I was coming up with something similar, i.e. what's the M.O. of a Greyling?

Is there an official M.O.? For example, do Greylings differ or is it one big spirit? If it's one spirit, would Greylings yearn for individuality? If individuals, would some Greylings be nicer than others, or even just nice (or, heck, even "OK")? Is there a cosmic Greyling-catcher or, gawds, a "Master Greyling," who - or that - hates to love? Heyo, what IS a Greyling anyway ... What about hybrids, which I think there are ...

People seem to know them by intuition. All of our human stories can care of them. Failing that, or better yet, may be detachment and emptiness.

Note: I am not a Greyling (or hybrid). I often feel that people are much worse though.

peace