View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 09:27 AM   #64
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Is Vegen/Vegetarian an Illuminati/Reptilian Deception?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I don't understand though. There is nothing in animals that we can't get from fruits, veggies, grains, 'pure' milk, and so on. Or is there?
Milk is not part of a strict vegan diet. I once had a vegan that was very fragile emotionally go over the top about the thought of sucking milk from a cow teat.

Quote:
I've not been able to find one thing, aside from protein lies.. I used to eat meat, just like I used to believe Bin Laden took down the towers. But then I learned truth, and that is simply our anatomy. We are not designed to eat meat. There is no denying this. It causes disease in so many ways.
I think the "humans are herbivores" "proof" is in error. Dr. Weston A. Price did a huge study of real people in isolated parts of the world and proved that humans need the fat from animal sources. One African tribe was exceptionally healthy with zero vegetable matter and only ate meat, milk and blood. They were a bit out of balance, very tall, for the lack of the plant food. More vegetarian neighbors were much less healthy. The real problem in poor human health is excess sugar, carbohydrates, and starch. Indians eating mainly corn, beans and squash were very fat and very unhealthy.

http://www.westonaprice.org/tour/vegtourindex.html
click on 3. Ancient Wisdom

Excerpt:
Price took samples of native foods home with him to Cleveland and studied them in his laboratory. He found that these diets contained at least four times the minerals and water soluble vitamins--vitamin C and B complex--as the American diet of his day. Price would undoubtedly find a greater discrepancy in the 1990s due to continual depletion of our soils through industrial farming practices. What's more, among traditional populations, grains and tubers were prepared in ways that increased vitamin content and made minerals more available--soaking, fermenting, sprouting and sour leavening.

It was when Price analyzed the fat soluble vitamins that he got a real surprise. The diets of healthy native groups contained at least ten times more vitamin A and vitamin D than the American diet of his day! These vitamins are found only in animal fats--butter, lard, egg yolks, fish oils and foods with fat-rich cellular membranes like liver and other organ meats, fish eggs and shell fish.

Price referred to the fat soluble vitamins as "catalysts" or "activators" upon which the assimilation of all the other nutrients depended--protein, minerals and vitamins. In other words, without the dietary factors found in animal fats, all the other nutrients largely go to waste.

Price also discovered another fat soluble vitamin that was a more powerful catalyst for nutrient absorption than vitamins A and D. He called it "Activator X" (now believed to be vitamin K2). All the healthy groups Price studied had the X Factor in their diets. It could be found in certain special foods which these people considered sacred--cod liver oil, fish eggs, organ meats and the deep yellow Spring and Fall butter from cows eating rapidly growing green grass. When the snows melted and the cows could go up to the rich pastures above their village, the Swiss placed a bowl of such butter on the church altar and lit a wick in it. The Masai set fire to yellow fields so that new grass could grow for their cows. Hunter-gatherers always ate the organ meats of the game they killed--often raw. Liver was held to be sacred by many African tribes. The Eskimos and many Indian tribes put a very high value on fish eggs.

The therapeutic value of foods rich in the X Factor was recognized during the years before the second World War. Price found that the action of "high vitamin" Spring and Fall butter was nothing short of magical, especially when small doses of cod liver oil were also part of the diet. He used the combination of high vitamin butter and cod liver oil with great success to treat osteoporosis, tooth decay, arthritis, rickets and failure to thrive in children.

Other researchers used such foods very successfully for the treatment of respiratory diseases such as TB, asthma, allergies and emphysema. One of these was Francis Pottenger whose sanitorium in Monrovia, California served liberal amounts of liver, butter, cream and eggs to convalescing patients. He also gave supplements of adrenal cortex to treat exhaustion.

Dr. Price consistently found that healthy "primitives", whose diets contained adequate nutrients from animal protein and fat, had a cheerful, positive attitude to life. He noted that most prison and asylum inmates have facial deformities indicative of pre-natal nutritional deficiencies.
[END QUOTED SECTION]

The whole article is a very good read.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote