View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 07:37 AM   #57
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Is Vegen/Vegetarian an Illuminati/Reptilian Deception?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
As I have said previously, I find this subject interesting and thanks to Karen for all the info she has published.

I am finding myself more and more allergic to bread, to gluten and probably to yeast as well. My children and grandchildren seem to have varying degrees of the same allergies which is understandable.

The symtoms i have after eating bread (gluten) include headaches, tiredness, diahharia, brain fog, farting and excessive appettite at times.
Thank you Carmen! Yes indeed, when I first was told through an electroderm type of test that I was allergic to wheat, I had no idea. But when I stray from the no wheat diet, first it's the overwhelming tiredness - like after lunch when you are trying to work - but can barely keep the eyes open. Then the smelliest rolling f*rts, and soon after, the explosive exit.

Far more people have allergies to wheat than have any idea that is what their problem is. My niece's new husband has a history of not feeling well, napping a lot and finally got a diagnosis in this little podunk town - of celiac - from one of the new doctors.

TPTB fight hard to keep the good fats away from us. That whole cholesterol hoopla is the biggest hoax of the century. A cholesterol moderately over 200 is protective for people in old age, esp. women. Lo-fat is fast death. And vegetable oils are new-fangled products that help destroy our health with high levels of Omega-6. Wild fish are important for the DHA which is a must have for proper eye and nervous system development, yet almost all the fatty fish now are contaminated with too much mercury. So sardines, herring and small fish are the best bet there or a properly processed and purified fish oil. Cod liver oil is a good bet for the winter in the Northern climes where you have more breast cancer because of low levels of Vitamin D.

And that China study - well it's not good science. I'll have to look up the particulars on that. I won't waste my time reading that book.

I was reading in the online Dr. Price book that in some cultures it is a disgrace to have children closer than 3 years apart. The men are to abstain from their wives and give them a chance to regain their strength and nutrient status so that the next child will not be miscarried, stillbirth or deformed.

The rest are quoted excerpts from:
http://journeytoforever.org/farm_lib...e/price17.html
"I have found similar examples in several of the modernized primitive racial stocks. The severity of the disturbing factors may be different under different circumstances. Drought, industrial depression, unemployment, and the like, all have their influence. In Fig. 110 will be seen three Maori children of New Zealand; the second child is smaller in stature than the third and gives more evidence of facial injury. While his older sister and younger brother have normal feet, his quite severe disturbance in facial growth is associated with club feet."

"Deformities of the feet associated with facial deformity have been found in several modernized groups of primitive racial stocks. A typical case among the modernized Indians of Peru is shown in Fig. 111. The face of this boy shows abnormal development with narrowing of the upper arch and displacement of the teeth. This is associated with gross deformity of one foot and shortening of the leg. He lives in the high country. This phase is strikingly illustrated in Fig. 112 where the face is very badly injured and both feet are seriously clubbed. This boy is a Coastal Indian."

FIG. 111. This boy is a modernized Indian in the high Sierra of Peru. Note the disturbed development of the face associated with the deformity of one foot.

FIG. 112. This is a modernized coastal Indian of Ecuador. Note the serious facial and dental arch distortion associated with club feet.

The serious expressions of physical deformities which we found had occurred in several primitive racial stocks,after they have become modernized sufficiently to be using the foods of our modern civilization, are occurring in our modern American families with equal severity and great frequency.

[A study by] Dr. D. P. Murphy, of the University of Pennsylvania. [see link for specifics]. In concluding one of his reports he states:

Miscarriages, stillbirths, and premature births occurred more often than would be expected by chance in the pregnancies immediately preceding and immediately following the pregnancy which resulted in the birth of a defective child, and less often than would be expected by chance in the remaining pregnancies. Miscarriage, stillbirth, and premature birth occurred most often in the pregnancy immediately preceding that of the defective child.

From the above observations, it is concluded that the birth of a congenitally malformed child may be only one expression of a prolonged decrease in functional reproductive activity, the other expressions being miscarriages, stillbirths, and premature births.

It is suggested that the obstetrician has unusual reason to suspect the possible existence of a congenital malformation in the pregnancy which follows immediately after a miscarriage, a stillbirth, or a premature birth.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote