View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 08:33 PM   #59
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

I'm sorry, but I need to add my 2 cents for what its worth. One, I just want to personally thank Mr. King for coming on this forum and sharing with us his experiences. What I dont understand is what's happened to most people on here and how easily we forget the mistakes of the past. For those of you that have been here for awhile may remember a couple of other "whistleblowers" that came here to share with us, these even were welcomed by Bill and Kerry. What did we do?....I was embarrassed as comments started flying at these guys and sure enough, they'd be done with it. Now come on, there's absolutely no reason to act like children here, we're all pretty much adults and we're here for a reason. I suggest we start to show a little respect rather than represent Bill and Kerry the way that we have been. Its not that hard to show a little respect. All we have to do is listen to the testimony being presented, then based on what was presented, genuinely ask questions on the information provided. If something you find elsewhere that wasnt presented by the whistleblower, respectfully ask on its merit. All that's happening here is rude behaviour and are disrespecting Mr.King. I'm not going to single out anyone as that's not my point, but as members and moderators of Avalon, lets not lose another excellent source from someone that's come forward.

Thanks for listening and I only wish all good will and best wishes,
Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote