View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:49 AM   #11
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: URGENT FEMA, Red, Blue,Yellow list for US citizens

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
Now that's a downer. So, I go to my mailbox and find a sticker. Let's say mine is red. What then? Are they just going to kick my door in at 4:00 or will they ring the doorbell? Now the other side to the coin is what if these targeted people resist? I have a gigantic protective dog. She starts going nuts and I get out my preferred method of home defense. Won't my neighbors hear this and wonder what the heck is going on next door? I think it's safe to assume that a major neighborhood block battle could break out. I'm going out now, with my flashlight, to see if I have a sticker. If I do I'm going to put up a big sign in my front yard advising everyone else to check their mailboxes. Maybe I'll recommend the whole house and, of course, the street curb. Thanks for heads up.

peace,
cosmic
not sure what you can do against a divison of combat troops that come to your neighbourhood. they will jsut seal off the whole thing. not sure what a dog is gonna do.. peel off your sticker if there is one?? hide in the secret shelter thast you have in your back garden is the best bet. or your non apparent basement.. ways around these things.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote