View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 01:26 PM   #74
Shellie
Banned

Thumbs up Re: September 30th - Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of the Mists View Post
Ummmm.....I'm picking up a few different angles here....

I agree with ramallamamama.....I don't see any proposed subscription as a bailout either...but Bill and Kerry have no source of income....other than the odd donantion to Project Camelot, and it sure must cost plenty to travel the way they travel and gather the information for us to then read and either use to inform our own view points, or to pull to shreds.

Let me also quote unlimited mind:

'after saying all of this, i do hope that whatever we see here on this forum that we really don't approve of, we get the message to find out why that might be an issue within ourselves...before we go out discrediting another divine being's perceptions in their own journey.

we are here to support one another on this journey people, to be of service to others. our minds are forever linked together now, so do me a favor, help me transmute the attitudes that are holding this group mind apart. it will bring unity and oneness.'

It seems to me this is a gift we can give each other...we can learn about ourselves if we look at the reactions others bring up within us....but we need to be open to accepting there may be something we need to change, and only we as individuals can do that for ourselves.

I say again there are many different abilities and attributes represented on this forum.... The Ground Crew needs many different abilities and attributes to suuccessfully complete the job ahead. Let's not lose sight of our purpose.

Angel of the Mists

Right on! Great attitude!