View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 10:35 AM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Meeting in Australia about Micronations

Hi Everybody,

Not many of you will know this, but I hold the noble title of 'Lord'. Before you all go running to the noble family books of Olde England and do research, I must hastily add that I am 'Lord Stephen of Sealand'. Sealand is a micronation off the south eastern coast of England and has been for over forty years.

The topic of micronations is not really investigated and only doing your homework, you will find micronations all over the world. Probably the most famous micronation would be Vatican City in the center of Rome, Italy.

For all the people interested about the topic, including how to begin your own micronation, there will be a conference to be held in Sydney, Australia on the 17th of April next. I can't go as I'm almost on the other side of the world, however if there are any members interested who live in the Oceania region, and who can make the conference it may be interesting to repass information to the rest of the forum as to the whys' and how tos' as there seems to be interest in the forums to make 'communities' and 'safe houses'.

More information at the following link: http://www.soc.mq.edu.au/PoliNation-...ence/index.htm

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote