View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 10:24 PM   #100
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Hi Bill & Everybody,

I hear you Bill and I totally agree with everything you have said in this thread.

Never have I seen such an appalling act on TV than this Dr. Jonathon Reed chap. He reminds me of a mixture between "The Amazing Kreskin" and Uri Geller, only they were far more convincing.

There are many con men out there and I have been in the past told to "tone it down" about some of them I mentioned on this forum site, so I tended to leave go a little, concentrating on what I thought was important.

It seems that now you (Bill) are starting to take more of a stand, as I could be mistaken in thinking that the problem about Camelot began with Arthur Newman, Pete Peterson and the like. The thing is, if one idiot gets 'published', others will be lining up to do the same. If and as they get 'published' the more serious whistleblower buff gets more dissappointed and starts to make noises... as some have.

I think you (Bill) could be very successful in letting the world know the truth. With your ample experience, who do you think is full of dung? You have a lot more clout than I or any member of this forum does, although I have loads of proof about certain 'secret underground base' workers.

But as I'm asked to stand down, I do.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
[SIZE="4"]Hi, All:

You all know by now that I have zero tolerance for hoaxers, imposters, and infiltrators.

Click here:

http://youtube.com/user/ProjectCameIot

To see an imposter channel set up to promote the Jonathan Reed hoax.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote