View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 09:36 PM   #497
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

Im sure God doesn't need me as a recruiting officer.
The power of His love is the attraction for me and millions of others..
Some will be attracted, some will not.

I cant force or push those not ready to wake up, it would be a vanity on my part to think I could force anyone to see my point of view.

All I can do is share what I believe to be true and surrender the end result to God.
I believe Jesus said " Of my self I do nothing, it is the father within who is the doer"

I believe that a rising of conscious is happening, so many have prayed for this since Jesus left this earth that the power of prayer may just be having the desired effect.

When conscious has risen enough more people will be awakening.

Ive said before that Eckhart Tolle's book "The Power of Now" has sold millions and is now in many languages. Twenty years or so ago he would have been lucky to have sold a few thousand copies, So people are now ready to read spiritual books written by those with us now who are enlightened.

God would not leave us without the high spiritual energy radiated out from the auric field of the Mystic at this challenging time and there probably are several present in the world now.
The spiritual energy coming from one enlightened sage is so powerful that it counteracts the negative energy of millions of people, thats why the spiritual intention to be enlightened, to die to God and be born anew is so vital.

Anything that is fear based is not of love not of God, however it is necessary to know the consequences of turning away of Love.

I am very positive about the future of the human race, the "signs" are positive.

With Love Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote