View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 02:08 PM   #24
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Re: Mass Hack...And they aint after you and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
The sad fact is a great number of people here aren't interested in the truth, they are interested in furthering their own fantasy lives. This was apparent in the "snow circles" thread where the truth about crop circles was presented not only by myself but by two actual crop circle makers who are ingrained (pun intended) in the crop circle community and who know the researchers who ignore the evidence presented to them that crop circles are man made.
Really TO....how far does "truth" extend past your fingertips....maybe a foot or 2.

You read it or heard something somewhere. Second hand and you brought into into your realm of "truth".

You are absolutely right...there are folks out there doing ID theft...there are folks trolling for your credit card data.

I know this....though I just have read about it....As far as trusting what I read...it May never have happened..EVER

Didn't happen in my 3 foot reality

Back to hacking...There is a large group of intelligent truth minded folks that know that these PTB controlled companies think they are impervious to attacks and leave data lying around all over their servers and desktops.

Stuff that incriminates them....badly

ClimateGate

Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote