View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 01:59 AM   #820
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

OK.. I'm throwing my 2 cents in if anybody cares.
I have taken MMS on and of now for over a year. For me personaly there is no question it has health benefits. I just can't get past 6 shots 3 times a day period. So I obviously have health issues. I'm going to have to encapsulize future intake. No matter what I do.. I can't get past the taste.
After 3 or 4 days of doses above 4 drops? I can't even THINK of the smell.
I've tryed all suggested treatments to camaflauge the flavor exept putting it in capsules. I think that is the only way I'm going to be able to hack it.
Having said that.. I used it as a local application on one of my dogs tumors..Premixing and applying directly onto his fur.
Gone...
Coincidence? Maybe.. I tend to think not because of how I feel when I take it internally. I feel better everytime.
If I drink beer(guilty) I NEVER get a hangove the next day when I'm dosing up on MMS.
Besides getting over the taste..I guess my biggest complaint with MMS is the increase in dream activity. It drives me nuts! They are no longer dreams that I can watch or participate in. They are full color movie shorts and I can't tell if I'm dreaming. I usually know it's a dream. On MMS?
Too vivid.. I can't tell I'm dreaming.
That might be good.. I'm not sure yet. Kinda cool..but not.
Anybody else see an increase in dream activity? Oh..and I can remember them easier because their so much more vivid.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote