View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 10:02 PM   #20
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mayan discovery about 2012 in India Daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post

Grandfather Wandering Wolf, Grand Elder of the living Maya, sends us a very sweet message.
With no disrespect intended, Snowbird, you may be confused on several issues here.

First of all, Project Blue Beam has nothing to do with the Hopi Blue Star. One is a Black Ops project, the other an ancient Native American end times prophecy.

Also, if you read the comment I made several entries above, you might note that I spoke with Don Alejandra several springs ago. He and Grandfather Wandering Wolf are one and the same individual.

I return again to the point of my comment:

My question is not the if, nor the why (as was suggested by Carrie1971), but the WHAT.

These Pleiadians have been manipulating in the affairs of the Mass of Humanity since Homo Sapiens first appeared on this planet. There is an abundance of evidence available suggesting they played a significant part in a good number of the atrocities of history. (the Holy Bible, the Koran, other sacred text from around the globe too numerous to mention, the rise to power of Hitler and the Nazi Party, just to name a few)

So, I ask the question again. Just WHAT is the agenda of these Pleiadians?

Last edited by observer; 02-16-2010 at 10:05 PM. Reason: correct grammar
observer is offline   Reply With Quote