View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan Interviews Kerry About Her Interviewing Style

I already did a play by play analysis of what I saw on the other thread about Dr. Greer and disinformation. In a very short summary, the set up was terrible. Bill and Kerry should have sat next to each other and there should have been a table present as Dr. Greer's body language said a lot that would not have been as apparent had there been a table present. I would even say a nice round table.

Dr. Greer had a lions share of the time to talk in the first 30 minutes, and had Bill or Kerry not interrupted him, there would have been one 30 second question asked and an hour of Dr. Greer talking. The last half of the interview was an equal give and take on the issue of "good vs. bad" ET and both sides views.

I think Dr. Greer was just as abrasive and had a lot of gall complaining that he was not getting to answer questions, when in the analysis I did, he spoke for several minutes usually and in most interviews a host will interject some comments if a guest says something they want to explore before the guest goes on for another 5 minutes.

I really do think that had the physical set up been different the feel of the interview would have been very different.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote