View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #693
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
It may be time for some to step away from the computor...grab some fresh air, play in the snow, swim at the beach, help someone less fortunate, re-group yourselves.

there is life out there beyond PA.

Peace.
It was almost a relief when this site went down several times! I'm going to try really hard to mellow out and just review a lot of things. Despite my irreverence...I may go back to church...and not to create trouble! I want to participate in a music program, work in a soup-kitchen...and privately contemplate a Non-Sacrificial, Non-Penetential, Humanistic, Christocentric, Ecumenical, Namaste Latin Mass...Celebrating the Divinity Within Humanity. Say that ten times as fast as you can! Step away from the computer...go out and buy today's Wall Street Journal...and read the article featured at the top of the front-page ('When Anger is an Illness')...and nobody gets hurt! Keep calm! Keep your eyes on the market! Look out below! Go short...young man! But don't forget to cover your shorts...and get caught with your pants down! About that meaning of life stuff...I think we're gonna be OK!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-09-2010 at 11:24 PM.