View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 02:34 AM   #12
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Past Life Regression

Hi Henry,

There is theory that in one's Akashic record, one may access particular memories of lives across all "time," past, present lifetime, or future. It points to the Soul carrying memory. In this regard, 'regression' may in fact be like accessing this information.

If you have worked with a very skilled practitioner, and it is part of your possibility for growth to experience a shift due to regression, then it can be such a healing experience, one that will last with great impact.

I won't go into detail, but one of my past experiences in this life was continually waking up choking in the middle of the night - regularly - like 3 times a week for over 30 years, UNTIL a teacher of mine in grad school used a dream I had (to her, this was a Soul dream, not a regular dream) to re-inact with other participants and myself. After that day, I have never had a choking experience. I fully realize it was her ability to understand this process that made it possible. During that re-enactment, I actually felt myself going back in time, almost dizzy, as it came to life right in front of me.

Absolutely mind blowing and transforming, and I understood so much more about my fears in other matters, as well.

Brian Weiss' book Many Lives Many Mansions is a really intriguing look at past life regression. He think he still teaches in North America.
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote