View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 04:39 AM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Past Life Regression

I'm glad things worked out well for you. I don't think I'll ever be regressed. I'm too paranoid regarding the supernatural...and opening myself up to who knows what. Also...I'm not sure I want to know about my past lives. Hell...I could have been Hitler! Now how would that help me clear up my present hang-ups?! Or what if I found out I was Jesus reincarnated to save the world from the reptilians!? Wouldn't that create a messiah-complex...especially if my life was really screwed-up...and I couldn't even save myself...let alone the whole world!! According to the late Mr. X...the aliens don't forget their past lives when they die. It's sort of like changing clothes for them. No missing time! What if we are forced to forget our past-lives as a method of controlling us...by keeping us separated from what we have already learned...and who we really are. Also, could a reptilian(or any regressive entity) telepathically feed a person all sorts of false information during a regression session? I presently seek to grow spiritually by asking lots of questions, doing lots of research, listening to lots of music, and spending lots of time in nature. I don't pray anymore. I don't channel. No seances or regressions. I just talk to myself and to other people(who are in physical form)! I am very conflicted about this subject. I believe...
that I'll have another drink.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-22-2009 at 06:44 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote