View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 08:47 PM   #16
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Interesting star seed.

This is not a "pro Obama thread". It is a "pro Truth thread", like any thread should be. My orignal title was: "Obama - a star seed?" Notice the question mark?

I wanted to inform that this is a possibility, and also that several "prominent" people in the "new age movement" (for lack of a better term) backs this up. David W. with his dreams/visions, and Boylan with his method of calibration (possibly also with info from his ET contacts. That I don't know). Matthew Ward from his sources. Also I myself have "confirmed" this using "muscle testing" before I knew that so many others were backing it up too.

If he is in fact, a star seed/wanderer/walkin or whatever we want to call it. Then that is the truth. It does not mean that anyone worship him. At least 40% of the current population of this planet are "star seeds" according to my research and definition of what a "star seed" is. Many are not aware of this themselves, and many are still slumbering. Many have "karma" to balance out before they suddenly "wake up" in a short period of time.

I simply wanted to raise that subject as a very real possibility and make people aware of this. Everyone here knows about the "false left right paradigm". It takes about 2 minutes of Alex Jones live to understand what that is. Yes, that has been the modus operandi of the dark for a long time and it still is... but a lot of changes are happening in the world these days. The past does not repeat itself if mankinds level of consciousness reaches new and higher levels than ever before. And this is happening right now. In fact, this is the only thing that can and will bring about real change in this world. Obama is simply a piece in this big puzzle that gets more attention than many others due to his "role".

The world/Universe/Creation simply reflects mankinds collective level of consciousness (see this article to better understand). When the collective consciousness of mankind is rising, all the old dysfunctional patterns that cannot match the new and higher vibrations will crumble away eventually. This is what is happening in the world today. It is therefore very possible that Obama is an expression of this "New", and not of the "old world order" like so many seem to think. All I say is; don't let your awareness of the past make you a slave to those thoughpatterns. It's very good that people are aware of the past patterns. But be available and open for something "New" and "Unexpected" also. Function on more than one level at the same time...

People will never listen to anything that comes from frustration, as frustration has nothing to offer than more of the same. I have no interest in convincing anyone, therefore I don't need any "proof". People should be allowed to make up their own mind. Force does not change anything. That is, after all, the way of the "old world order".

Last edited by Sanat; 11-07-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote