View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 02:35 PM   #15
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Interesting star seed.

Some excerpts from David Wilcocks new article will perhaps be suitable for this thread:

Quote:
As I said before, I’m not going to be responding to the occasional negative attack and smear letters some folks send me. Someone wrote me another anti-Obama attack before they’d even started reading this article!

I’m reading the same things you’re reading. Most of it is Republican propaganda. The rest of it is not being seen in the proper context, in my opinion.

What are you really asking for? This is as good as anyone could have expected with the conditions in the American electorate the way they are.

Obama did not pander to the far left, or the anti-government conspiracy theorists. He’s working the center — the good guys and the bad guys, the trustworthy folks and the old guard, and will work to change our world for the positive.

It’s sad that more people who write me don’t see that. The majority of the American public, and the rest of the world, certainly does. Those who are obsessed with conspiracy will continue to have those dark pockets of the Internet where they can go to seethe in their contempt for any and all aspects of government.

Don’t expect them to change anytime soon. They will gladly continue publishing every bit of propaganda and hate that is fed to them.

The trick is not to hate. It is to transform fear with love, transform violence with understanding, tyranny with freedom.
Quote:
CONTROLLED DEMOLITION OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER

As I just said, my recent dream messages are very, very strong. I am now being told repeatedly that we are indeed looking at the "controlled demolition of the New World Order" happening in real time.

This is NOT going to be subtle or arbitrary. I assure you of that.
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=414&Itemid=70

We all have a lot to learn from David Wilcock. He is one of the few "Seers" out there that do not preach doom/gloom. His focus is always upon positive solutions. He refuses to dwell upon and thus perpetuate/co-create "problems/conflicts".
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote