View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 05:00 PM   #25
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Avalon Alternatives

Ok, so I went over and had a peek.

It seems that David Icke is no more foolish, or crazier than Bill Ryan.

From the Guidelines page:
The Rant Room
Threads which are binned due to abusive, off topic or “petty” rants may be moved to 'The Rant Room'. This sub-forum is only accessible by registered members.
It is at the Moderators' discretion whether to delete or lock threads which have descended into rants or to move them to the Rant Room.
Moderation, Complaints, and Disputes with regard to Moderation
The Administrators of the David Icke website reserve the right to moderate this forum in anyway they see fit in situations that might arise that are not specifically mentioned in the above forum posting guidelines.
Discussing moderation and moderation decisions on the threads.
While we appreciate that everyone has an opinion, moderation issues may NOT be the topic of thread discussions, no matter how strongly you feel about what may or may not have happened to yourself or another poster.
Very often other members are not aware of situations that have transpired if threads and posts have had to be deleted. The Moderation team is NOT at liberty to discuss such matters on the forum threads, and any such attempts to debate a moderator in this way will be swiftly dealt with and may result in infraction points if a poster continues to seek attention in this manner.
Kinda looks to me like about three of the threads here, that went on for up to 27 pages, would have been dumped on page 1 there, according to this.

Kinda looks to me like the 8, or so, threads that appeared here because of the previous threads would have also been dumped, as well.

Ever stop and think that, if freedom is always "where you are not", it might say just as much about who you are, as where you are?

Perhaps more?

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote